Educator Access Information Page
Instructions and new information for
Educator Access Plus from home
Download JAVA -
Required for Special Education
Download Acrobat Reader
Dear Staff Member,
Atomic Learning provides a large, online library of short,
easy-to-understand tutorials for using technology. AL's innovative approach
to software training focuses on answering common questions encountered when
learning and using software. How do you cut and paste in Word? How do you
crop photos in Photoshop Elements? Just ask AL.
1. Go to www.AtomicLearning.com
or click on the AL icon above
2. Enter the user name and password obtained from your building office.
3. Type your question in the search box and click on Go!
4. An answer will be provided in the form of a one- to three-minute tutorial
movie. The movie will walk you through all the steps needed to complete the
Flash is required to play movie.
Our subscription to Atomic Learning includes:
· Access for staff, students and their families 24 hours a day, 7 days a
· Closed captioning on thousands of tutorials
· Numerous Spanish language tutorials
· Curriculum resources:
§ Lesson Accelerators
§ Teacher2Teacher lesson plans
§ Assessment tools
· Al's Weekly Tech Tips and e-newsletter
· Online training sessions on Atomic Learning
Our school has taken a big step in integrating technology into our
classrooms. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality technology
training resources available. We encourage you to use it as a resource for
yourself, integrate into your classroom and encourage your students to use
it from home.